They move through threatening ghosts
Feeling them cool as mist On their brows.
They who dance
Find infinite golden floors Beneath their feet.
They Who Dance by Marjorie Allen Seiffert
- Raqs Sharki – Hungarian Oriental Dance Competition 2nd place and best choreography award 2 years in a row 2007-2008
- two 1st places in 2009
- At the international competition of the Nile Group Festival 2nd place 2 years in a row 2007-2008 and 1st place in 2009
- 1st place at the Stockholm Bellydance Festival in 2010
- 1st place at the Nefertiti Charity Bellydance Competition in 2008
- Déli Éjszakák – Belvárosi Színház
- Csoda az élet! Nofretéte – musical a Budapesti Kamaraszínházban
- Angyali show – a Kamaraszínházban és több vidéki városban
- FEHÉR Orientális Táncszínházi Előadás – Merlin Színház
The main long term purpose of the dance company is to share the beautiful gift of Oriental Dance expansively and for it to be recognized as and Art Form of Dance which is achieved through creating authentic, professional, high quality and unique dance and theatrical performances. Accordingly the members of the company keep improving their skills through daily practice and performing in Egypt numerous times a year.
The artistic director, teacher, choreographer of the Company:
Active members of the Company:
Ballabás Lina, Carmen Aguilar, Deák Judit, Geda Zsófia, Hegedűs Orsolya, Ifka Vivien, Makács Anita, Varga Alexandra
Past members of the Company: Batáry Szabina, Brebán Katalin, Budányi Nikolett, Dóra Tünde, Faur Melinda, Farkas Bernadett, Felegyi Tímea, Huszár Barbara, Juhász-Nagy Kata, Kalicza Tícia, Kelemen Zsuzsanna, Kis Viktória, Kraszkó Anita, Mezey Mariann, Novák Renáta, Órai Krisztina, Pál Krisztina, Sági Borbála, Stúber Gyöngyi, Szentpáli Ildikó, Szendi Boglárka, Szigeti Viktória.
We gladly accept invitations to events to present our authentic and classical or modern Oriental & Middle eastern style dance performances, as well as commissions of teaching and choreography.