BEGINNER BELLY DANCE COURSE
NEW! BEGINNER BELLYDANCE CLASS
Monday: 17:45-18:45 Pre-Intermediate Bellydance with Anita
Thursday: 18:30-19:30 Beginner Bellydance with Anita
All courses are online.
In the Nimfeum you will meet:
Artistic bellydance education
The head of the school is a world famous dancer
Workshops, competitions, summer camp
In the Nimfeum you will NOT meet
Boring classes, unprofessional education
You can study bellydance in a higher, artistic level, in a supporting and welcoming environment with enthusiastic and professional teachers.
My name is Anita Makács and since 2006 I have been doing Oriental dance. The diversity, depth, content, and femininity of the genre have caught me from the very first minute. I try to convey this complexity in my lessons as well. To make the most of the disciples, to establish the connection between music, their bodies and their hearts. I have been teaching at the Nimfeum since Fall 2014 and have been a member of the Nimfa Oriental Society since 2013. So far, I have had the opportunity to learn from several domestic and foreign masters.
My teachers who taught and inspired me over the years were: Nieto Mercedes (also my current teacher), Lubna Emam, Mohamed Kazafy, Mohamed Shahin, Tito Seif, Mahanned Hawaz, Sadie, Jillina, Elena Ramazanova, Katerina Shereen , Guan, Saida, Kati Brebán, Anikán Áncsán, Anett Kecskeméti, Diana Dahab, Dina Jamilah. Beyond the oriental dance, I worked for a short time on jazz, salsa, bachata. I would like to end my lines with one of my favorite quotes: “Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion!”
(for Online Classes)
The duration of any class is 60 minutes, the Nymph Training with Mercedes is 75 minutes. To join our classes please write us on email@example.com.
valid for 4 weeks
valid for 5 weeks
Nymph Training with Mercedes
– for belly dance wear, a comfortable long pants or skirt, top, t-shirt or dress are recommended (for belly dance lessons it is advisable to leave the abdomen open), socks or practicing ballet slippers, and a scarf or scarf on the hips
– In the studio are available music, exercise clothes and costumes, as well as DVDs to practice and perform belly dance ? Now you can order it from us.
– You can take Video Curses at your home. More information: https://nietomercedes.com/en/video-courses/
– We offer private classes, online coaching, choreography feedback and artistic guidance. More infomation here: https://nietomercedes.com/en/raqsoul-with-mercedes-nieto/
– We create a closed Facebook group for each of our groups, and we communicate there, you can log in to the lessons there, and we share the link of the current class connection there before each class so you can join.
– How to get into the closed group? If you have a valid class card, you will be added automatically. If you don?t, you can buy one ? send us an application to the firstname.lastname@example.org address or directly to the teachers, then complete the payment as per below, and you will be added to the group.
– The live classes run through the ZOOM application. If you want to connect, you need a device (laptop, mobile, tablet) to install ZOOM. Just a few clicks: https://zoom.us/support/download
Zoom.com or search for the app in the Google Play or Apple Store app list.
– ZOOM allows us to see each other during the classes, communicate, and you can watch the recordings afterwards. If you prefer joining without camera, that is also fine of course.
You must register for the class at least one hour before the class. Your first class is FREE*
(*Not applicable for online classes)
If you would like to purchase a 4-class or 8-class pass: