Want to try something new?
Or you would like to return to bellydance again?
Let’s enjoy the art of bellydance together!
Your first class at NIMFEUM is free!*
(*This is understood for the classes in the studio, but not for classes that are available exclusively online.)
Feel free to join the studio’s classes in person (whenever the regulations allow it) or online through Zoom!
Join Anita, who is eagerly awaiting you in the Beginner and groups with exciting new topics and super-cool lessons.
In the Nimfeum you will meet:
Artistic bellydance education.
The head of the school is a world-famous dancer, Professional teachers, Workshops, competitions, summer camp, International community.
In the Nimfeum you will NOT meet
Boring Classes, Unprofessional education.
You can study bellydance at a higher, artistic level, in a supporting and welcoming environment with enthusiastic and professional teachers.
Your teacher will be
My name is Anita Makács and since 2006 I have been doing Oriental dance. The diversity, depth, content, and femininity of the genre have caught me from the very first minute. I try to convey this complexity in my lessons as well. To make the most of the disciples, to establish the connection between music, their bodies and their hearts. I have been teaching at the Nimfeum since Fall 2014 and have been a member of the Nimfa Oriental Society since 2013. So far, I have had the opportunity to learn from several domestic and foreign masters. My teachers who taught and inspired me over the years were: Nieto Mercedes (also my current teacher), Lubna Emam, Mohamed Kazafy, Mohamed Shahin, Tito Seif, Mahanned Hawaz, Sadie, Jillina, Elena Ramazanova, Katerina Shereen , Guan, Saida, Kati Brebán, Anikán Áncsán, Anett Kecskeméti, Diana Dahab, Dina Jamilah. Beyond the oriental dance, I worked for a short time on jazz, salsa, bachata. I would like to end my lines with one of my favorite quotes: “Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion!”
Your first lesson at NIMFEUM is a gift from us to you!
The classes are 75 minutes long.
Let us know that you would like to join through the firstname.lastname@example.org email address or NIMFEUM’s Facebook page.
Single class ticket
Valid for 4 weeks
Valid for 5 weeks
Nimfa Training with Mercedes
Single class ticket
Good to know
• We recommend you dress in a comfortable pair of leggings or skirt, top, t-shirt, leotard. Your movement will be better visible if your keep your belly uncovered – this is bellydance after all 🙂 Don’t forget a pair of socks or split-sole ballet shoes, and a scarf onto your hip (later on you are welcome to upgrade for a bellydance scarf)
• You may join all classes online. For this, you will need to install Zoom software on your computer/tablet/smartphone before the class start. It will take only a few clicks: https://zoom.us/support/download or find the Zoom app on Google Play or Apple Store. We will be able to communicate and see each other via Zoom and then rewatch the class recordings. Naturally, you are free to keep your camera off if you feel more comfortable that way.
• Music, training clothes, costumes, and DVDs are available in the studio to help your practice and performance. You may order them through the webshop as well.
• If you rather prefer to practise in your own pace at home, you may choose the pre-recorded workshops: https://bit.ly/3euIjEx
• You may book an appointment for an inspiring private lesson or choreography coaching with Mercedes online by email: email@example.com
• If it is time for a big level-up, join Mercedes’ special RAQSoul Workshopjaihoz for new inspiration: https://bit.ly/3mXd2ND
Please, secure your spot one hour before the class. Your first class at NIMFEUM is free!